Thursday, March 26, 2009

Minnetonka Moccasin Fit True To Size

In amok: General spatial


As some know, come over me lately on agonizing about the absolute. I have set before us the following problem: what would a person who would gain power and absolute knowledge? Think of it fills me with horror, but because that achieving this level of knowledge is essentially impossible, I'm calmer. Now I can continue to deal with exploring the various mysteries of our world. I have to admit that, in relation to the extremely complicated structure of our world, the human aspiration to make more and more new discoveries are charming. At the same time I enjoy fantasy and the indomitable human imagination, as a species with which we can approach the reality around us. Often, we are witnessing, as some homegrown philosophers and scientists are trying to separate what can be more sensual, from what is not knowable, and therefore does not exist objectively. Meanwhile, I dare say, the inability to know and to experience some things you just shows that even we could not achieve an adequate level of development, yet these things exist, or at least could exist. Surely a hundred years ago no one even dreamed of fusion energy, a warm up to several million degrees of plasma suspended in a magnetic field.

In any case, this whole discussion led me back to the topic on which I've wondered before: space and dimensions. Personally, as a simple man, I believe that there are three dimensions, and as it is a philosopher, it may be added a fourth which is the time.
However, many people came to the conclusion that it is not. So we've created the concept of the next dimension: the fourth, fifth, etc. What are the dimensions of how they look - it is incomprehensible to me. But I admire the imagination and creativity of these people. Of course I'm very kiepściutkim mathematician, I can imagine the four-dimensional figures of just how much better a philosopher and artist. It speaks to me and hypercube concept - that four-dimensional cube. It has not only the height, width and length, but also the fourth dimension. How does a hypercube - I do not know. My brain can not break out beyond the three-dimensional space. I can say about him is that if ordinary grid cube is made up of six squares, it hypercube network consists of 8 cubes. Nets that he used on his painting by Salvador Dali - I think that, like the very idea of \u200b\u200bthe multidimensionality of the world, Dali painting is coming to an absolute. Is an element of mystery, whose solution allows to obtain complete knowledge. Unfortunately, only this one picture of Dali is unclear to me, nieprzenikalny. This feature is probably true good art - is fascinating, but you can not just tell what exactly shows which evokes emotion. Looking at Corpus Hipercubus , I can not say exactly what's happening on it, describe what emotions I feel (outside of delight) while viewing and explain why I have to look at him.


PS. Thinking space, play it in conjunction with some flexibility of mind and sometimes give excellent results for entertainment. Such as a game:


levelHead v1.0, 3 cube speed-run (Spoiler!) from Julian Oliver on Vimeo.

It seems to twenty-first century continuation of the game, in which the plastic cube mazes had a lot of levels, which had to be carried out by a metal ball. This game requires much greater involvement of the imagination, a better concept of space and greater flexibility. I hope that next level will be a game in which a cubic space will spontaneously mutate spontaneously and during the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment