... I was dying of homesickness and decided to give the air of grace! Well I tried, but no way, so here's an addiction, LOL. My life is upside down the middle, nothing that is not resolved, will you give up to make a few crafts! Then I decided to come here to show process uai!
I have to do a bit of everything, but not quiet, I need to try, whether I am able, so I decided to make some shirts in patchcolagem white for my small daughters who are now majoring in veterinary medicine (ai pride that stump people).
Look what that "bunitim" that they have!
Since I am without my camera, I took these photos with the phone, they were horrible I know, I guarantee that the work was very cute ... ah, I got these ideas from the net, has many beautiful things for people there, makes you want to do everything!
Front Shirt
Back of the shirt
I would say I've been giving a sneak peek at the entire blog world, just not comment at all, in fact, very few have commented on, I will do as you can, ok?!
Saudades large, be with God!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: screen life is full of ink
Really ...
"She has the color we paint."
But who owns the brush?
Is he on land, air or the sky? (Maria Isabel Munhoz)
0 comments:
Post a Comment