One of my friends described a beautiful scene last bus. I liked them especially because they showed sufficient soundness of mind to give birth to not cut riposte. Unfortunately, I share the affection of many people and in terms of cut riposte I l'homme d'escalier , a riposte comes to my mind after all. I am both sorry and ashamed, because some you really deserve to be a few well-chosen words to hear.
alludes to the fact that my brand new custom move on to something completely different. Well, this same friend on the bus notes, for the purpose of this text Pięknozadym call it, in another his post, and maybe even a few or several scraps (I'm not going to look for quotes, after all, I am St. Thomas, patron gnuśnych), mentions the issue of "open being gay. " This is reflected, among others in holding your partner's hand on the street, kissing in public places, etc. Of course, someone more in the whole familiar issues, would say, sitting Pięknozady after so much time in the Netherlands and Dutch promiscuity he strikes the senses. Let us drop this path of reasoning, however. Rather I am interested in the difference between the ideological approach Pięknozadym and me. Well, I agree that the amount should be free to show affection to your partner wherever you want (though not very easily, because as a man of resolute manners, I can not make zdzierżyć snail, or a pair of gay or straight!). But from what I can not agree, but rather at me at all not interested in discussing the issues of my orientation. It sometimes happens that the person asking Newly discovered: And when you realize that you're gay? Answer: When you realize you are that you're heterosexual? Question: Did your parents know you're gay? A: And your know that you're heterosexual? Well, my favorite series of questions: Was it hard to reveal? Answer: Let's move on to the next question: do not you think that spring was good this year?
was once able to, so to speak, heightened awareness gay. Fortunately I passed, and though I believe that issues related to the emancipation of homosexuals is extremely important, so I believe also that there are alternative, more interesting topics of discussion. A few years ago with delight answered any questions about my orientation, but soon I realized that I'm not one of those people who have to worry about. There are people who need it and write on topics related to LGBT society. I have no need at all I do not feel and I'm happy with it. If you find me watching the acts of men, it does not say: I knew that it turns you on. It's a cliché - acts of men spinning me in the same way as Dadaism, Cubism and sixteenth-century artistic activity Arcimboldiego . Somewhere along the links from the blog Pięknozadego dug up the text with homosexual connotations works by Henry James as a declared homosexual, and I must say that I do not have the slightest desire of these themes in the works this is inferred. All this results from the present discussion, which recently not done with him (as was held Synafii it through, which reported the Pięknozademu my words, and I - it). I learned that Pięknozady does not claim any claim to any knowledge of the nature of God or the universe (this, or I do not want to explain now, I leave it on a different note.) And, in fact - nothing on this blog does not indicate such an interest. Everything but the so-called large exposure. gay issue. However, I like particularly is not interested in politics, because it's a little waste of time, so it is not interested in the issue of gay. Gay simply is not either. And it is not associated with degree of emancipation is that I do not talk about their sexuality do not go with my boyfriend's hand in the street, nor did I kiss him under the column of Zygmunt. If anyone wants to talk to me about my gejostwie, it is simply a frivolous conversation, which I feel sorry for saliva. As for walking hand and other forms of embrace, it really do not like them, because if I depend on someone, that person about this for sure knows and the rest of the world does not need to know. Want to tell everyone who you're sleeping - become known. star, the best soap opera.
is not in any sense a criticism of what the Pięknozady, I always read his blog with interest. However, I think that confuses a bit in the efforts undertaken from time to time of provocation to be openly gay. After all, if I deal with quantum theory or the theory of monkeys water, then who the hell cares who you sleep. Indeed, the highest degree of emancipation is that you do not tattoo themselves on the forehead, and others do not obtrusively Then asking. Everyone is alive and believes and does not have to look at the quilt.
appreciating diversity of thought and so wieloświatopoglądowość, say at the end: Pięknozadego characterized by indifference in the field knowledge of God or the universe, but to me the same disease in the field of gay life (although such an extremely high esteem creations camp).
Any discussion and the resulting need to rectify the above text are welcome. This blog is unfortunately a tool often requires abandoning sound analysis, so the text may wrongly ascribe certain beliefs and attitudes of others. It expresses my views on the subject.
PS. I decided to write about it also because I noticed that the requirement for an explicit presentation of their sexual orientation is a common mistake to gay society, which can never go out with astonishment, that a creator, writer, painter, another artist who is gay, does not take in their work directly to gay issues. Such an approach, and the pressure it exerts on the authors, results in the creation of such a large number of very poor gay literature.
0 comments:
Post a Comment