On gazeta.pl article about piracy. Poles are said to excel in this procederze (of course, in comparison with Western countries, not from the Ukraine, Russia ...). Of course, the pirate is a bad example, after each download is a loss for the movie studios, which operates Although billions of dollars, but actually is not a good argument. I personally try not to download illegal files. That is why I spend fortune on music (not racing, if only because I listen to mostly classical and I want to make sure that performance and quality will be suitable, so finally I put for example 79 zeta to the three-disc CD recording of Handel's operas, but that will come back), films and books. Books because of the things I can not imagine downloading from the net, because I just can not stand to read from kompa.
What upset me in the article, then, as usual, stupid and unilateral approach to the subject. Of course, piracenie is not good and prosperity of our portfolio is a poor excuse. But I have some better arguments, not just the money involved.
first say it honestly - we are in a dark ass in comparison with the West. Because why should a book of interest to me, I will bring the U.S. and GB, why only now are issued in our books that in the United States may have been known throughout decades. As usual, I hear for sure pathetic argument that we had socialism and we were wrong, because Russia we milk them, and nothing was forbidden. Cool ... Only that socialism is over 20 years ago, and we are using the new, wonderful lover of democracy and capitalism instead of sensibly decided to expand the publishing market, the voice of the people and think, already perhaps only, mountain tour diaries from Jarka Crete and sexual confidences Dody! Selection against what is reasonable reader who also wants to see, is whether to spend 120 for 3 zeta kilometric books, Jarku Crete and talking banana, or maybe bring some sense of the U.S. in the amount of the first volumes And so I was going to bring ...
second like to buy movies on DVD. I collect them because I like them to come back. The one thing I can not understand - why the production of an American, regardless of the content, quality and quantity of the correction computed with a cost well over 40 zeta, and sometimes even 60, while the great items you can buy European cinema after 10-14 zeta? Does anyone surprised by the fact that a person will buy for $ 12 zł "Run Lola Run," and "Elizabeth" downloadable from the net? I'm not surprised. Because as I understand it, if you want to be honest, you face an all or nothing choice: pay 60 zł or not watching at all.
third Another issue is series. Personally, I can adapt to the broadcast time, survive the ads, etc. But a lot of good series in general in our country is not available. For example Nikita *, which was a great series on DVD, and even on VHS, not far from us was released. Or brilliant Queer As Folk **. They can be downloaded from the states - mostly boxing with all the series costs around 400 zł - who can afford it. Of course, once again all or nothing, do not have cash do not watch.
I mean, however, is that if you accuse all of the pirates is that they are evil and corrupt to the bone, I would honestly say to our dear Polish publishers and distributors: Grow up! Each refuge in the only economic indicators, and absolutely nobody is interested in doing something just decent. Issue, so to speak, at the time (and not after 20 years), an ambitious position or koneserskiego bringing the film to the country. Plus - as Hollywood is afraid of pirates, let it begin to produce cheaper, but it is filled with the content of films, rather than intellectual mush millions too heavy - then the DVD will cost 20 zeta, not 40 and I will be happy to buy two!
Thank you for your attention. _______________________
* Cheapest found today Nikita offer, only the first season - 65 zł.
** All seasons Queer As Folk - 330 zł.
0 comments:
Post a Comment