Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Coin Pusher Online Spielen

amok: Communion, First Communion ... Culinary


already beginning to understand the concept of communion. In my time was so that it is simply parent / child join the family told the communion, and that he was a small man even for a very did not oppose, and the whole event was even nice, took place in the spring, when it was warm and you can go jogging in front of the church ciuszkach elegant. Getting to the presents, of course, but somehow it just does not remember the most. I got a BMX , when they were on top. Anyway, no bid was out with friends, who got the better gift, but maybe we were just weird! But now

communion really makes sense - because obviously I think forcing a child to the fact that some sacraments, which, moreover, did not quite know what's really going on, accept, is idiotic. So finally decided to take care of that, as in communion, however, was mostly about presents.

bike may be, of course, but there are better gifts. (My BMX was not expensive and it was completely normal - now the children are specialists from the shock and derailleurs and have a bike for a few thousand, of course.) Well, you can buy a MacBook child for a few thousand (then probably you will need to buy expensive than regular video games Dedicated to the Mac OS , but maybe I'm wrong, I'm not an expert). I had a Commodore 64 and it was the event - this was playing on a holiday, because you had the TV connected and does many things to do ritual to play.

suitable gift is a scooter or ... quad! About buying kids quads Synafia already wrote, but I still remember. Well, quads are safer than bicycles, because they have four wheels, not two, are better than horses, because they do not shed if they are in a bad mood, they are also better than walking on foot, he develops more speed - up to 65 km / h. And now imagine that a 7-year-old racing around the block on the quad 65 km / h, chased his fellow riding on bikes and shouted: "Eee! Thin pussy. "

So As you can see, in the communion of about one family banquet in a luxurious restaurant and on scooters and ATVs. I look forward to when the communion will get a flat, car and a cushy number with an international company (voucher valid after completing 18 years of age).

And Attachment:

0 comments:

Post a Comment