I'm tired! It's interesting, because the amount of my work is not heavy. Apparently, however, too frustrating.
On Thursday I had a nervous breakdown. The work got szczękościsku, and after exiting - aversion to humans. I had to get off the subway at Wierzbno (my station is Imielin or Natolin), because the two stations before he sat down next to me 240 pound man with a big cardboard box, who placed themselves between their legs serdelowymi. Of course, you should occupy 3 places, no one, so I drove a barrier that restricts the seat. I did not give advice and got out.
After leaving I went to take out money from an ATM, but it turned out that there is no Wierzbno Euronet or CashForYou. So I went to the station and went on foot towards the housing estate was. At the end of the road I came to the bus 505, which already does not drive me, but for 25 years went, but you can get to the subway Stokłosy. I got in, but it was not a good idea. Inside stank old dinner, because any pair noiselessly carried the Chinese.
gnashing his teeth and stand it arrived at the Stoklosa, where I wanted to take out the money. After the operation began to groan ATM and after a minute spat slips informing me that the money tray is broken, and my 50 zł not getting (fortunately, my account was not charged.)
breathed deeply. I did not know whether to cry or lose consciousness. I reached However Natolin where ATM fortunately acted. Unfortunately the shop, which decided to use, has proved to shop for the handicapped and anyone who stood in front of me was paying for their purchases of single, double and pięciogroszówkami, which you guessed it took the whole light-years. I began to wonder whether or not I was without my knowledge or subjected to some experiment ...
proceed to things more interesting ...
*
Today I dreamed that I won the contest in Empik. The award was based on the fact that my family and I had to spin the company arranges for the adoption. Initial training was supposed to have the ... Beata Tyszkiewicz! It came to us dressed in a colorful skirt with boning in the shape of the stool. The skirt was attached to it diagonally, so it looked a bit like one of the costumes from the Fifth Element Besson. She also had a cage on his head. This, however, survived.
In the second stage, to make my mark, we had to arrange a party for a known person. Famous person was Paris Hilton, who came to us with your dog. The dog, however, was full colored to dark, and Paris, as it turned out, well he speaks Polish, a little English, so I do not want to talk to us in this language, which made me disappointed. Paris chose the colors together invitations and other such - we even had a special envelope with samples of colors.
worst thing is that after waking I began to wonder what would happen if Paris urge to pee. And we have such a niewyremontowaną bathroom!
*
Thank you for your attention. I hope you are not bored with their confidences. I promise that if wyzewnętrzniania to be anymore. Yours!
0 comments:
Post a Comment