Hello everybody!
Anyone who has read my profile, I know I'm a vegetarian, or better, I was lacto-ovo-vegetarian, but as of yesterday to abolish the egg from my diet, not only the egg itself, like all products that carry eggs in their composition, so now I'm lacto-vegetarian. Knowing how the hens are created and continue consuming it hurt too much egg on my conscience, so I left for good, I just take one more step in my spiritual evolution and I intend very soon to give another, yet consumption of cow's milk, not much, try taking soy milk, soy yogurt ... well I do not use leather products, silk or wool animals, wool, synthetic only, honey also has virtually no consumption more slowly I am becoming vegan, one step at a time.
Today I bring a cake recipe without egg, the first time I did, and I really liked, it was cute, soft and very tasty it!
And I take this cake to celebrate with you the 2 year anniversary of the blog ... yes, today the blog is 2 years, but next week I talk more about it:)
Help yourselves!
INGREDIENTS:
1 c.. sugar
2 cups. flour
1 1 / 2 cups. Cow's milk (or soy, or a bottle of coconut milk)
2 spoons (soup) of cocoa
4 tablespoons () cream or an emulsifier
a spoon (soup) of yeast
a spoon (soup) of vinegar
PREPARATION
Whisk all batter and bake 200 ยบ for 40 minutes.
LAYING HENS (a summary of cruelty)
When the chicks leave their eggs in the incubator, are transported to a farm or fattened hens, depending upon their race and gender. The male chicks are 'useless' and are killed with carbon dioxide in a plastic bag or broken. The chicks that go to the battery will live in a shack with long rows of cages made of wire, with three or more floors on top. ; The animals live in small cages, each crammed four hens; cages have a dimension of 45x50cm (such as a monitor of a computer.) Lay their eggs on the wires and can not even spread their wings. In consequence of this predicament, to peck. In order to do so that their beaks are burned ( without anesthesia). The chickens do not have a perch to sleep on and are forced into a rhythm disrompido day and night, to force them to put the largest possible number of eggs .. battery hens live about a year, but put some 300 eggs and the only purpose left for them is to serve soup chicken.
NEED FOR AN END TO IT ALL!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: If you love animals, because it puts them in your plate? (Unknown authorship)
0 comments:
Post a Comment