Monday, November 8, 2010

Wholesale Chicken Wing Warehouse

NESPRESSO COFFEE * *

Hello everyone!
Today I bring more recycling work, hope you enjoy!


Once upon a box of port wine, which was not in the house he was, would go to waste, with sure ... the wine is gone (at home will not last long, lol), and the box, sure would be useful!
She has a transparent lid in acrylic.
a closet shelf, boxes and boxes of Nespresso coffee capsules, empilhadinhas, sad for not having a proper place and practical for use.

In this photo you can notice the details.

then joined business with pleasure, here they are (capsules) in the box of port wine totally transformed.
First I sanded a box, took out the powder inside went white PVA paint and bitumen of Judea, for modeling of the passed folder Acrilex around the outside, after I dry bitumen Judea (in wax), I took over, then using such leaked letter that I did using the same packaging (cardboard) pizza, I passed the same folder for modeling, then all dry, cover letters with gold paste and a little too all over the Folder box, only at some points is not precise, but I like to give a layer of acrylic varnish to finish, I think it gives more protection.
As always, the picture does not match reality, I can say that live it is much prettier:)
But here's the result!

TIPS FOR CARING FOR YOUR DOG:

INTELLIGENCE AND FEELINGS:
; WELL Caring for a dog involves, first, put off that idea that a dog is just a puppy and should be treated as such. To beginning with, dogs are extremely intelligent, OBSERVERS And insightful.
It is very difficult to fool a dog with whom you live, because they learn to "read" our intentions and premeditated his actions. Anyone who actually lives with a dog should pay attention to this fact. And the conclusion to be drawn from this is one: dogs, in addition to keen intelligence, they have feelings.
They get hurt when they are betrayed, they are sad when beaten, are happy when they receive care, are suspicious when they see something strange, they are furious when someone tries to attack its owner.
So for starters, convince yourself that DOGS HAVE FEELINGS AND MUCH ABOVE AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE. Respect their feelings and their intelligence.


A WONDERFUL WEEK EVERYONE!


QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I am a slow walker, but I never way behind." - ; Abraham Lincoln -

0 comments:

Post a Comment