And I PSIU, are you still there?!
Here I am, who always comes alive! It's so many things happened, my life took a 360 º. Do not promise to post as before, but I'll try to be as present as possible, ok?!
My crafts also walk a little
hand, I have done very little, but today I'll show a crochet rug that I have done some time ago, I used scraps of twine that I had here at home. It was simple enough, but enjoyed it so much, it was quite colorful, cheerful, I like colorful things.
To tell the truth, he is still saved, I'm thinking of turning it into a puff, what do you think?
I think they also liked, rsrsrsr ... I could not get them to look at camera!
PEOPLE, YOU HAVE BEEN ONLINE STORE VISIT MY FRIEND JOE THE AH! BECAUSE JOE?
IF NOT ARE LOSING, BECAUSE IN ADDITION TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL WORK THAT HE DOES NOW HAVE THE CHANCE TO PURCHASE, HE ONE MEGA DRAW, YOU WILL NOT LOSE THIS, GO!? RUN THERE, JUST CLICK ON THE STAMP STORE ON THE RIGHT COLUMN OF MY BLOG.
QUOTE OF THE DAY : "We do not stop to have fun by getting old. Grow old because we stop having fun. "(Author unknown)
;
0 comments:
Post a Comment