In the morning I like to read the Internet. So I did a morning review of my blogging friend, and when I said that is not posted as long as nothing new and that everything has already read, I found that maybe I'll look at gazeta.pl. So far, I wondered why some people so excited about your submissions there articles - like those articles simply do not and therefore am not excited by them. In any case, because the more I ate breakfast, I decided to look at and something to read. I lowered the veil of silence over reports in the style brukowym eyes and searched for something more interesting. My eye caught a title of an article telling Wasting time at work . The author shows how much time we waste the perishable office equipment, which we devoured was a letter to the customer, and unreliable contractors who are late for their meetings and have to wait for them. And now the worst, as we wait for someone outside of our work - then there remains nothing else for us as (horror of horrors!) Read at that time a newspaper or book. What a scandalous way to waste time at work - instead of doing another table with the calculations in Excel or one of the very useful summaries of something there, or just write a report about the matters which the immediate priority is to report the world's water management policy, we simply sit with a coffee starting with reading the next chapter Samozwaniec Magdalene.
In this article I liked the most part:
might seem that this problem of trivial, after resetting the computer is just a jiffy. I checked. Effect: 7 minutes and 28 seconds to re-open the file with this text. And so I'm lucky, because colleagues in the sales department need a few more minutes to log into the database. Suppose you lose is 15 minutes twice a day (it happens), it is 6 hours per month. Plus to break out to the bathroom, etc., it appears that the monthly falls all day long! And this is the first example from the shore, because others are losing even more time.
Imagine! Six hours per month to restart your computer + breaks for tea and piss! It is after all a total of 12 hours, and that the month has an average of 160 hours to be worked, how to take away those 12, it's actually nothing is.
I've seen in their (total) very long life, dozens of articles, which calculates how much time we waste on the pee, for tea, on the Announcement of a pen, and on respiration. The figures clearly indicate that if a man being in work focusing on the work, rather than deal with insignificant issues such as physiological needs, effectiveness would increase by tens of percents. Then life would have taken an even greater pace and it was decided that the working day should last 12 hours not 8, because if we have so much to increase the efficiency in the 8-hour day, how will our extraordinary performance during the 12-hour day!
so seriously - I would love to have someone at the end of the treated seriously. I would like to end up one of the sites appeared nationwide text is not about how much time we waste at work, but how much time we wasted work. My calculations are very simple: 8 hours per day + travel, namely from 0.5 h up to 2 hours one way. Assuming an average, we have 10 hours a day for 5 days a week for 4 weeks = 200 hours per month.
I live in the blissful hope that more and more people expect from life, however, something more than analysis of sales of hot dogs at a gas station and draw from an analysis of proposals on how this sales increase. I hope that more and more people want something concrete and substantial, and not knowing how to push someone another useless tube of cream or how to convince him that he needs what you do not need.
But I am afraid that these are just my dreams. poczytalnia
0 comments:
Post a Comment