Monday, January 19, 2009

Microsoft - Wireless Opical Mouse Blue Driver

amok: Arcadia Andreas Scholl


As you've probably all noticed, live the last period of fascination with opera. Took maybe it's unbearable stupidity paid employment - to while away the hours spent in the office and not allow them to be completely fruitless and utterly wasted, I started to listen to the radio last.fm classical and baroque. At the end of the opera house came over to me and I liked it, but unfortunate, cut and torn from their respective circumstances, fragments of the songs did not satisfy me. Thus, I have made the first purchase: Verdi Aida that the next day at work listened to 5 times.

However, I have a huge backlog. And yet, gout (which is taken the luxurious life) in the family obligations! I'm trying to catch up quickly, therefore arrears. And so, without knowing too much, but having as guides innate good taste, reliable Wikipedia aunt and irreplaceable and worthy of Joseph Władysław Reiss (and his Little encyclopedia of music), I managed to build up a taste of opera. Well, first of all I like baroque opera: Vivaldi, Purcell , Gluck, Lully . Besides surely Verdi. I did not take up too Puccini, Monteverdi , Bizet or Wagner. (For all the time will come.) But what is most important - I know perfectly well what kind of voice best suits me. Diagnosed because of their strong dependence on countertenors. Passions can listen to them! Led

today that total dependence on purchased CD amok Andreas Scholl, whose voice is very responsible to my taste, because it is something exactly between female and male voice. It is not as high as the voice of Jaroussky'ego and therefore more likely to reach lower registers, which makes me euphoric. Euphoria similar to that which made me Diva Plavalaguny the fifth element . With a beautiful female voice, wonderfully mined with very low noises.

Coming back to the Scholl - I had to buy a CD because the recording Jaroussky'ego still come to me to wait (merlin.pl promises that it will be sometime around February 15 - will see if the promise to fulfill), and I am no longer able to listen to poor quality recordings from YouTube, in addition to jumping from the window pane and including re still the same songs. So I yielded and bought in exchange Scholl, who did not disappoint me one bit.

is interesting, however, is how I landed on the trail of the counter (on the trail with her aunt came Jaroussky'ego Wikipedia). It turns out that I have natural talent, a special gift that makes sense countertenors (though I suspect that if it ever occurred to anyone to teach me singing opera, he śpiewałbym including voice). Looking at the album art in all likelihood I am able to say (without reading subtitles), which contains a recording of the counter. Today, Having little time to browse the contents of the shelves, I found two. I bought one, second, unfortunately, he sang the unbearable, and quite depressing organ of German music, so I forgave myself. Is this situation are wrong all those who speak of me as a man of extremely good taste and sophistication? : P It is after all apparently innate in me!

At the end of the sample Scholl (unfortunately from YouTube), and the promise that tomorrow I will write less about opera, and more about kulinariach (promise to be afraid, because I do not even know what terrible things lined up for you!).


official website of Andreas Scholl - here.
music

0 comments:

Post a Comment